13 Times Tumblr Gave Unconventional Dating Advice
Social media is one of the best things that have happened due to the internet. Social media has come up as one of the biggest and the most powerful things ever. Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Tumblr, Whisper, etc. Out of all these, Tumblr is that one platform which totally stands out from the rest. It is one of the places to spend time online. Right from asking for a dating advice to anything and everything, Tumblr users are there for all. The pieces of advice given are unconventional, that’s a whole different affair. But you can use them, you know.
Here is how Tumblr always gives unconventional dating advice and you should never approach it.
1. Wait, what? At times I wonder what kind of people use Tumblr. That’s one unconventional dating advice.
2. What on earth is shrexy? Why do I get to learn such unconventional things on Tumblr?
3. That dating advice escalated quicker than I had imagined. But that’s one good question to think on.
4. To be honest, yes, that’s one unconventional but good dating advice. Tumblr and its many faces.
5. Though the parameters are extreme but worth, you know. Are people really this crazy in real life or just the effect of social media?
6. I have read a lot on Tumblr but that for sure turned into something good. Seems the like the person had a bad breakup.
7. This made me laugh so hard. But yeah, if a woman is holding a rose, she loves you but if she is holding a gun, don’t look for dating advice, just run.
8. The best thing about Tumblr is that it never disappoints. Be it a dating advice or anything, you get everything here.
9. A series of unconventional dating advice which in my opinion can totally work. Who wants to try this?
10. Oh, my! What do people smoke before writing and posting here? Dad joke done right.
11. Does the God of Thunder know about this? Does he use Tumblr? Can anyone contact SHIELD for this?
12. Sleep is important. No one is supposed or can or should ruin sleep just to watch the stars. Never.
13. That pun, that damn pun. How do people even come up with such things?