15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
Being single definitely has its highs and lows. But there’s no doubt that being single is sometimes way better than dating. This may be one of the only times in your life when you can do whatever you want and when you want it.
Following are the relatable situations to which every single girl will definitely relate to!
1. We all may be a lot familiar with this kind of situation. How rare is it when a boy tells you he is going to text you back but doesn’t? Not that rare, right?
2. If you are looking for a boyfriend we have some tips for you.
3. Great things take time but it doesn’t mean they will not happen. Just wait a little bit more and you are almost there to live the life of your dream.
4. Well, this is the kind of situation every single girl will definitely relate to.
5. This image shows how relatable maths is with relationships. Every girl has an imaginary boyfriend when she is single. lol
6. When we get a new pet we become worried that how we are going to take care of them. Well, so is the situation with boyfriends.
7. After being single for a while we become so much conscious. This image is so much relatable to any single girl.
8. When we are single the money spent in beauty salons, expensive dresses, shoes, and cosmetics seem worthless. We start questioning ourselves that for whom we are spending this much money and bearing this pain of waxing and shaving.
9. Well, don’t worry if being single was not your choice. You still do have a chance to make happiness your choice because all your happiness is not based on being in a relationship with some guy.
10. We all do so much of stress eating when we see all our friends are happy in relationships and you are here with no boyfriend.
11. This image is so true and hopeless at the same time. If we keep falling for these guys maybe we will end up alone.
12. Being single does not feel that lonely if you have a great supply of food and internet.
13. Well, who said you can only date a boy. You can date your food too and could be in a relationship with it.
14. There’s always a replacement for your love for your boyfriend.
15. If food is the love of your life and you are bad at cooking, all you have to do is find a husband who is a great cook.