Sara Puhto, a 20-year-old body-positive Finish blogger, shares side-by-side pics revealing how much an angle or sucking your tummy in could change in a pic. In every single one of her pics, you can see a striking difference, making it hard to believe they’re the same girl at the same time. “Nobody’s booty looks round and peachy from all angles,” she writes. With hashtags like body confidence, be kind to yourself, and progress not perfection, Sara is trying to tell the world that beauty starts with self-love and those ‘perfectly fit’ pics online are not what our definition of ‘beauty’ should be.
These Instagram pictures by this health blogger will show you the hidden reality. Have a look!
1. Instagram pictures are exactly what we want to see but that doesn’t happen in real life.
2. The fact that this is how we are fooled by every health blogger is not known by many.
3. I don’t really get the difference. To me these two Instagram pictures and the girl in it is beautiful.
4. Photoshop is probably the biggest software that’s used to fool us. The reality is far away from what we are made to see by every health blogger.
5. The reality is, people, they get triggered when they see a model with cellulitis. And that shows what mentality we have as humans.
6. Yes, these images clearly show the difference between reality and Instagram pictures.
7. The trick every health blogger uses is this. The right way to position their body to make it look more appealing.
8. If someone will show you these two Instagram pictures separately, you’ll say these two are different. Whereas in reality, this is the same health blogger.
9. Just look at her, isn’t she beautiful? Then why do people body shame the second one and praise the first?
10. To be honest, she is breathtakingly beautiful. And when people fat shame and call names, the reality of these Instagram pictures shows everyone’s mentality.
11. This health blogger is what this world needs right now. The way she has boldly opened up about the reality makes her worthy of every praise.
12. Yes, it all depends on how one dresses. Right sized clothes will make you look like someone with a great body.
13. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. A quote which practically defines everything. And when everyone discriminates between these Instagram pictures despite these two of being the same person makes me feel sick.