Home Health Woman Rushed To The Hospital For Emergency Surgery After Having Sex, And...

Woman Rushed To The Hospital For Emergency Surgery After Having Sex, And She Wants Everyone To Be Aware Of This Unknown Danger

Emergency Surgery Done To Remove Sex Toy

Emma Phillips, was with her partner Lee Miller when the pink sex toy just disappeared. The 24-year-old from Merseyside, England had to undergo an emergency surgery.

Phillips thought that Miller hid the toy until she pressed down on her stomach and realised the vibrator was inside her.

Her boyfriend Lee Miller (right) tried to remove the item using barbecue prongs and a fork handle

“We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out,” Phillips said. “When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip.”

The couple tried removing it.

“For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options,” Phillips explained. “He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won’t be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up — it was a goner.”

Emma Phillips, 24, was feeling amorous with partner Lee Miller, 29, when the toy ‘disappeared’

“He tried BBQ prongs too but after a certain point — after an hour of trying — we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked,” she said.

“When a bit of Saturday morning playtime results in spending the day in Wrexham hospital having a nice pink vibrator surgically removed from your bowel areas…. whilst it’s still vibrating,” she wrote. “If you can’t on a Saturday when can ya?”

The doctors took an X-ray and decided that the toy was too far up to be removed without sedation.

“I think at that point it started getting quite serious,” she recalled. “The doctors were really good — they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief.”

“At first we were jokey about it but then [realized] it wasn’t much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn’t get it.”

According to the doctors, they couldn’t extract the toy rectally so they had to go through the bowel, which could take months.

The mother-of-one (pictured) was rushed to hospital in Wrexham, North Wales, and had the vibrator removed

The surgery lasted for a minute and a half but the doctors successfully removed the toy.

“I just took some painkillers and was told not to use stuff like that again until I was ready,” she said, according to the Sun. “I’ve learnt that I’ll need to be a bit more careful in the future.”

Miss Phillips, from Wallasey, Merseyside, initially tried removing it at her home using a fork handle and barbecue prongs – but failed

“We weren’t going to do anything about it because of the embarrassment — there’s a big taboo about it — but we knew we needed help,” Phillips added. “I want to say a massive thank you to the ambulance crew and Wrexham Hospital staff who were really good, really reassuring and non-judgmental.

“There is a big taboo about this, but it really isn’t a big deal,” she added. “You hear about people becoming really ill or even dying because they’re too embarrassed to get help — I would hate that to happen to someone.”

She’s right guys, be safe.

 

Comments

comments

26 COMMENTS

  1. I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any
    interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough
    for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.