Posting a picture on the social media publicly means that it’s totally fair game for anyone to use that picture. Whether someone posts a photo on social media or shares it with friends, people can do whatever they want once you make your photo public on the Internet.
Some people are there strictly to take a look at the photos, but then there are some people who like to make use of the photos and photoshop them all sorts of ways. Those who are professionals can get really creative, and most of the time the end product is hilarious.
Check out these 16 individuals who seriously got trolled by Photoshop.
1. The photoshop wizard behind this photo was obviously trying to send a subliminal message.
2. He asked to look dangerous… not realistic. It’s safe to say he got exactly what he wanted (or is it?)
3. The mastermind behind this creation deserves a pat on the back. It takes a lot of creativity to recreate a photo this hilarious. Sure got me!
4. I guess this guy should have been a tad more specific with his request. At the end of the day, the guy did exactly what he was told.
5. Here’s one clever little fella. I’m sure this girl was speechless with the end result. The guy did exactly what she asked for but she couldn’t have been to satisfied with the product.
6. Here’s a man who simply asked to have the sun between his fingers. I’m pretty sure he didn’t expect for the Photoshop to end up like this.
7. This lady simply wanted a lip ring. I guess there is some danger with not specifying exactly what type of lip ring you want. Too vague and you might end up with duck lips like this.
8. There is something a little scary about oversized colorful toy aliens with no eyebrows…
9. This one left me speechless but tumbling over in laughter. I’m pretty sure she expected a lavish, princess-like photoshop, not two random men in mud.
10. This photoshop mastermind is a witty one. Very clever switch. However, that monkey can be the source of many nightmares.
11. I mean, boiling water is a pretty dangerous type of water. Plus, the spaghetti on the rowing paddle was a very nice touch.
12. This is one fantastic example of wordplay. Not going to lie, this one really got me laughing. This photoshop troll definitely understands the definition of trolling.
13. For what it’s worth, this photoshop troll was actually really successful at his task. The drenched effect on the boy looks a lot more realistic than I would expect.
14. Our teacher always taught us to double check our work before turning it in… and now we know why.
15. Thomas the Train was always a pal. I guess those googly eyes can appear to be a little scary to some of us.
16. In this case, the end product might be a little more embarrassing than the initial picture.